Thank you for your interest in the Million$Pen, Ink. literary and promotional package plans.
Million$Pen, Ink. offers a variety of options designed to optimize brand notoriety and name recognition. MDPI’s specialty is content management. If you require professional Public Relations services in addition to our editing, ghostwriting and personalized content we offer the following:
- A monthly contract. Services include promotions, marketing, and providing content (status updates, flyers, event announcements) for social media websites including Facebook and Twitter based on a pre-determined schedule.
- EPK (Electronic Press Kit). This is a customized PDF file (NOT a website) that offers producers, bookers, bloggers and editors a concise and polished overview of the client and his or her product. The design, format and content of the kit are discussed in advance of its submission to our web designer, in order to ensure the product accurately reflects the unique personality of the client. The cost of each individual EPK varies with content and layout. Updates are billed on an hourly basis.
- Press Releases. A one-page pitch designed to get you published in magazines or newspapers or booked for television news segment or talk shows. Press releases convey the “who, what, when, where and how” of your mission. MDPI can distribute your press release to broadcast and print media through the following services:
- Direct satellite feed to the newsrooms of all media points in the geographic area you choose
- Distribution to more than 6,500 websites and online media databases – the largest Web distribution in the industry!
- Target your industry: With every release you send, your release will be sent to the relevant trade publications
- Free Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with all press release distributions
- Inclusion in over 350 RSS feeds allowing journalists and members of the public to view your news as it happens
Costs are calculated based on targeted region. Press releases are sent directly to the decision makers of each organization, however, this in no way guarantees you will be booked to appear on a show or featured in a publication. It simply increases your chances. Rest assured, MDPI will work diligently to secure as many opportunities available.