Thank you for your interest in the Million$Pen, Ink. literary and promotional package plans.
Million$Pen, Ink. offers a variety of options designed to optimize brand notoriety and name recognition. MDPI’s specialty is content management. The cost for these services are listed on our website: www.milliondollarpenink.com
If you require professional Public Relations services in addition to our editing, ghost writing and personalized content, may we suggest the following:
- A monthly retainer of $250. This will secure our commitment (on a month-to-month basis) and includes services such as promotion and generating content (status updates, flyers, event announcements) for social media websites including Facebook and Twitter based on a schedule to be determined by all parties. Updates will not exceed 12 combined blasts in the course of the month. How you choose to distribute that allotment will be at your discretion. Additional content will be billed per update and based on fees detailed on the MDPI website. We create one flyer per month as part of the aforementioned retainer. Should you require additional flyers, additional charges will apply per order.
- Ghost writing blogs and or newsletters is not included in the monthly retainer. The service is billed according to terms specified on the MDPI website.
- Many of our clients choose to have an EPK (Electronic Press Kit) created. This is a customized PDF file (This is NOT a website) that offers producers, bookers, bloggers and editors a concise yet complete and polished overview of the client and his or her product. The design, format and content of the kit are discussed in advance of its submission to our web designer, in order to ensure the product accurately reflects the unique personality of the client while conveying that the client will in no uncertain terms make for a compelling interview. The cost of each individual EPK varies with content and layout, however our standard personalized digital bio is $300 (which includes one correction). Updates are billed on an hourly basis, however we typically provide at least one amendment per month free of charge, depending on the extent of the change required.
- Clients are better served by engaging in a strategy of marketing and promotions that sets them apart from peers/colleagues in the industry. While typical means of communication (blogs, newsletters, social media) are important in conveying the mission and message that defines your personal and professional agenda, it is very important to enhance those mediums by (1) being more creative and (2) identifying and owning a niche in your overall demographic. Our approach would be to develop an untapped market, and establish a footprint that clearly designates you as the foremost authority in that arena. Some of our clients have us create faux magazine covers as a way to publish key information about their business.
A regularly scheduled release of a cover (bi-monthly) could be arranged for an additional monthly charge. Should you prefer more frequent publications, we would adjust the cost accordingly. These charges are in addition to the $250 monthly retainer fee.
- Press Releases: Press release writing can be quite a challenge. When you consider that a one-page pitch could determine if you are published in a magazine or newspaper or contacted by an editor or producer for an interview or a valuable booking opportunity, it is imperative that you make that page count. Press releases are intended to be concise, detailed and even provocative. Adequately conveying the “who, what, when, where and how” of your mission is our top-priority. The cost of each press release is $85 for the first 500 words. Million$Pen, Ink. treats each press release with one main goal in mind: to deliver unique, high quality media pitches that get noticed and help generate business. If you would like us to email your Press Release (should you request one for a particular event) to broadcast and print media we offer the following services:
- Direct satellite feed to the newsrooms of all media points in the geographic area you choose
- Distribution to more than 6,500 Web sites and online media databases – the largest Web distribution in the industry!
- Target your industry: With every release you send, your release will be sent to the relevant trade publications
- Free Search Engine Optimization (SEO) with all press release distributions
- Inclusion in over 350 RSS feeds allowing journalists and members of the public to view your news as it happens
The cost of using our PR service is calculated based on the region you choose to target. Clients that opt for a national announcement will incur additional charges.
While all press releases will be sent directly to the decision makers of each organization, this in no way guarantees you will be booked to appear on a show or in a publication. It simply increases your chances. Rest assured MDPI will follow up accordingly and with earnest in order to secure as many opportunities as possible.